GEPEC supply U RAM BOP and S RAM BOP The Rams BOP is intended to be installed on drilling & work over rigs operating on oil and gas wells and shall be submitted to erosion and corrosion due to solid and chemical particles contained in the drilling fluids flowing through the bore.
1. Rams BOP and Packers blocks: : API Spec.16 A/ ISO 13533 and NACE MR-0175/ISO15156
2. Flanged connections: API Spec 6 A /ISO10423 and NACE MR-0175 /ISO15156
3. Ring Gaskets, Stud Bolts and Nuts: API Spec. 6A/ISO10423 NACE MR-0175/ISO 15156.
U RAM BOP
1) The pressure bearing components are forged, so it has better strength and impact toughness Floating sealing is applied to the cylinder cover and the open/close of the cover is realized by hydraulic power, so it is quick and convenient for changing rams.
2) The auxiliary oil cylinder affords a smaller volume with same function
3) The ram rubber has massive storage volume, and it adopts self-contained sealing
4) The standard configuration includes a manual locking device, which ensures the ram is closed tightly in case there is a hydraulic pressure loss
5) Both the manual and hydraulic locking device and the auxiliary oil cylinder can be installed flexibly into different positions according to customers’ requirements, and the installation positions can be changed easily Ram cavity can be fitted with ram assembly of same type BOP made abroad
S RAM BOP
1) Body and side door are made of alloy steel Use floating type ram. Front ram rubber is separated from top ram rubber, making it more reliable in sealing and easier to change
2) Use buried oil way inside body, loading hinge is separated from hydraulic hinge
3) Compact hinge structure makes it easy to assemble and disassemble
4) Use arc shaped body chamber with four round corners as transition section to reduce stress peak value whenever bearing the pressure
5) Ram cavity can be fitted with ram assembly of same type BOP made abroad
6) Flange grooves are stainless steel lined