1) Materials: 4145H modified alloy steel
2) Standard: API Spec. 7-1, GOST and NS-1.
3) Hardness range: 285 to 341 BHN
4) Manufacturing: Min. impact value of 54 Joules as per ASTM A 370 Charpy-V, these values are guaranteed one inch
below the surface.
5) Quenched and tempered along full length.
6) Kelly bars: Inspected by an ultrasonic unit over their full length and full section.
7) The wall Thickness of each flat of the drive section is verified ultrasonically.
8) Connections: fitted with pressed steel thread protectors on both ends
9) Shipping: with steel scabbard for marine transportation.